Enjoy Where You Live
Handcrafted for living! This outstanding Raleigh location is a serene mix of songbirds, wind rustled leaves and homeowner’s laughter just down the street! A quiet escape from the Raleigh and Cary city life, these scenic ½ to over 1 acre homesites are surrounded by native landscape. Impressive homes offer a variety of designs including first-floor master retreats, one-level living, and basement opportunities ranging from 2,500 to over 4,000 square feet of living space. Finely appointed with all the elegant features to make Olde Mill Trace a place to call home!
- Conveniently located to both Raleigh and Cary.
- Quick access to I-40/440 to get around the Triangle with ease.
- Schools: Yates Elementary, Dillard Drive Middle and Athens High School.
- Dining: Starbucks, Taqueria El Toro, Kickback Jacks, China Wok, The Pit, Buku and Reys.
- Shopping: Tryon Village, Crossroads Shopping Center, Waverly Place, Whole Foods and Trader Joes.
- Entertainment: Crossroads 20 and Cinabowl.
- Recreation: Walking distance to Historic Yates Mill Pond Park. 2.5 miles to Lake Wheeler Park, a lakefront recreation area with fishing, hiking and other outdoor activities.